Hey, I know what you’re thinking, you just searched on google “Best Air Fryer in India” and that’s how you landed on this page and you want to see which will be the best air fryer in India which you can order right away!
Not a big deal, I am going to solve all your problems on the best air fryer in India in just 15 minutes. Just stay with me here for the next 15 minutes.
Air fryers are a technological advancement in the kitchen appliances which ensures delicious fried food with just a pinch of oil which makes it healthy and low in calories.
There are so many Kitchen appliances that have made our lives much simpler in every aspect. Apart from the best air fryer in India, we have Roti maker, Microwave Oven, Kitchen chimney, Dishwasher, Induction Cooktop and Mixer Grinder and this list is never-ending.
All these appliances have simplified the task of cooking in such a way that it reduces the time to a great extent and saves the energy of the working women.
And one such appliance that is a must-have in every kitchen is “The best Air fryer in India”
The main aspect of the best air fryer in India is that it cooks the food with 80% of the less oil as compared to traditional cooking. Food cooked in air frier lowers the fat and reduces the calories so you can enjoy your fried food guilt-free.
But there are different factors, you need to consider before buying the best air fryer in India. In this post, I have jotted down those important factors to make your purchase easier on the air frier.
So, you can easily choose the best air fryer in India hassle-free. Our complete guide on Air fryer reviews will give you the best Air fryers in India that are worth every rupee that you spend.
“Eating is the need but enjoying eating the food is an art.”
Factors to be considered before buying the Best Air Fryer in India.Few factors should be considered before choosing the best air fryer in India and let’s see those factors.
1. Size of the Air FryerAir fryer comes in different sizes and it ranges from 1 liter to 16 liter. Small air fryer which has 1-litre capacity are best suited for small families and bachelors Large air fryer which has 16-liters capacity are best suited to medium and large families. So basically,
- 1 liter – Best suited for bachelors
- 2 to 3 liters – Best suited for couples
- 3 to 5 liters –Best suited for a family with 4 to 6 people.
- 6 liters or above – Best suited for a large family
2. TemperatureHaving a temperature of air fryer up to 400°F is needed to cook dishes like kebabs which need more heat.
3. TimerMost of the air fryer comes with 30 minutes timer to cook dishes, but if you want to cook your dishes a little longer than that, you can definitely choose the 60 mins timer.
4. SafetyThese days, the air fryer is coming up with various safety features and we should definitely look into this before buying the best air fryer in India. The various safety features are automatic shut off, cool-touch handle, safety button to prevent the basket from falling etc. Now, we know what factors need to be considered before buying the best air fryer in India and now let’s dive deep into our top recommended best air fryer in India which are available on online portals.
Top Air Fryer in India 2021
The first product on our list of the best air fryers in India is from a very famous and trustable brand – Philips.
Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer is the best air fryer in India as it helps in baking, roasting and grilling fried food with just little or no oil.
This product uses rapid air technology that helps to cook the food with 80% less oil in comparison to traditional cooking.
Philips Air Fryer will become your best friend as you can enjoy the delicious fried food without guilt and it comes with a maximum cooking temperature of 200 degrees and a maximum time limit of 30 minutes which is perfect to cook the food.
Without a second thought, I can definitely say that Philips Air Fryer is the best air fryer in India and it will be your one stop kitchen appliance for healthy and Yummy food.
Philips Air Fryer comes with a capacity of 2.2 litres which is perfect for small families having 3-4 members. It uses the rapid air technology which cooks the food evenly throughout while using less oil, so you will have crisp snacks while tender insides.
Even if you forget to turn off the air frier, it has a feature which lets the air frier turn off automatically so you don’t experience the burned food.
Key Features of Philips Air fryer
- Capacity is 2.2 Litre which is best for small families having 3-4 members
- Bakes, Grills, Roasts the food
- Easy to clean and maintain the air frier
- Uses Rapid Air Technology
- 30-minute timer
- Automatic shut off
- Cool touch hand grips
- suitable for all modern Indian kitchens
- Power of about 1425 Watts
- Reduces oil by 80%
- Temperature set up
- 2 year warranty on product
- Durable and Energy efficient
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning
Havells is one of the leading brands in the Indian market. It is serving different kinds of appliances amongst its customers and one such kitchen appliance is the air fryer.
Undoubtedly, Havells comes at 2nd place in our list of the best air fryer in India and this air frier is the best option for those people who would like to cook a lot more food in just one go.
Bring Havells Prolife Digi Air Fryer to your home, which lets you enjoy the food without worrying too much on the oil factor and being unhealthy.
It is one of the efficient air fryers which is made after doing the proper research and correcting the defects which were present in other air frier. Thus, it comes as our second best air fryer in India.
It uses the rapid air technology which bakes, fries, roasts the food without using much oil, in fact it reduces the oil capacity by 80% which is again amazing.
Havells air fryer comes with a capacity of 4 liters which is suitable for medium families which make it a utilitarian choice to a homemaker and thus, become the second best air fryer in India.
According to your cooking requirements, you can adjust the auto on/off timer so you don’t need to worry about getting either overcooked food or undercooked food.
Thus, it makes sure that your food is cooked for the exact time you want the food to be cooked.
If you have experienced odor in other air frier after cooking the food, then you can relax with Havells air Fryer, which comes with an Air filtration system that helps in cleaning the appliance conveniently.
The selling point of this air fryer is that it has a big storage capacity that lets you bake, fries, roast the food in a good amount.
Key Features of Havelles Air Fryer
- Storage Capacity is of 4 liters
- With Havells Airfryer, you can fry, bake, toast, roast, grill and reheat the food.
- Power input is 230 volts.
- Perfect balance between taste and health
- Second best air fryer in India
- It lets you Cook the food extremely quickly
- Unique rapid air technology
- Temperature control
- Auto on-off
- Heat-resistant handle
- Features a cool touch handle
- Air filtration system
- Sleek design
- Comes with 2 year warranty
- Time settings is 60 minutes with auto shut-off feature.
Kenstar Oxy Fryer is a revolutionary product that uses very little oil and this particular air frier is the third best air fryer in India on my list.
Kenstar is one of the most premium brands known for its quality, style, and durability and Kenstar Oxy fryer will favor your taste buds with perfectly and delicious made tasty fried snacks anytime.
This Air-fryer can be used for grilling, baking, frying and even roasting. And it even includes a recipe book.
It comes with a food basket so that you can easily remove the food tray as per your convenience and it lets you bake, grill, roast a large amount of food in one go.
Kenstar Oxy fryer comes with a very unique feature. It has a hidden handle so the user can handle the device effortlessly and once the user is done making the food, they can just push the handle back to the fryer which makes it elegant.
With Kenstar oxy frier, you can set the time for up to 30 minutes and every food item needs its own type of temperature to cook the food properly, so it has been designed in such a way that allows you to set the temperature between 80 degrees and 200 degrees.
Thus, it becomes the third best air fryer in India.
This air fryer has been designed in such a way that it expels air at regular intervals to prevent the kitchen from smelling bad which ensures freshness.
Key features of Kenstar oxy frier
- Capacity is of 3 litres
- Cook food with little or no oil
- Cooks Healthy and delicious meals
- Perfect for frying, grilling, baking and even roasting.
- Power Consumption is of 1500 watts
- Operating Voltage is of 220-240 volts
- Comes with Food Basket
- Has a Hidden Handle
- LED Indicators
- Timer & Temperature Control
- Air Outlet Vent
- Power Cord
Bottom LineIf you want to enjoy your fried food regularly, then air fryer will be the best solution for you. People are getting more healthy these days, and don’t want to eat oily fried food, so the best option is to choose the best air fryer in India 2021. There are multiple brands offering the best air fryer in India but we have done our proper research on the best air fryer in India and that’s how we have jotted them above. If you didn’t have much time to analyze all of the above. Don’t worry, go ahead and without a doubt, purchase Philips Air Fryer. Philips Air Fryer has topped our list on the best air fryer in India and the second best Air fryer in India is Havells Prolife Digi Air Fryer your home. And our 3rd best recommended best air fryer in India is from Kenstar. If you are looking to purchase more Kitchen appliances, you can read our reviews here before buying like Microwave Oven, Dishwasher, Kitchen Chimney and if you want us to review any kind of product, just let us know in the comments section below. I hope you liked our review of the best air fryer in India. Have a happy Purchase! 🙂 Stay tuned for more reviews on home and kitchen appliances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Philips is considered one of the best air fryers for Indian cooking style as you can not just air fry but you can also grill, bake and roast using it. That means you can even make an Indian style Allu tikki or grill chicken in it.
Philips, Havells, and Kentstar are the top 3 best brands of air fryer in India.
Whether in India or anywhere else in the world, a healthy lifestyle starts with healthy eating habits and replacing your old deep frying method with a new air fryer can be a great way to start a healthier life.
It is quite difficult to choose between these two top brands as both Philips and Havells create amazing kitchen appliances but when it comes to air fryers our top pick is Philips air fryer.