Are you looking for the Best Induction Cooker in India to add in your kitchen?
Thanks to the advancements in technology, there are so many appliances that have made the lives of the people easier and one such appliance is Induction Cooker.
Induction cooker has now become very popular in Indian markets, as it reduces the cooking time by 50%
With an Induction stove, you can make delicious food in no time, thus, it saves time and energy.
So, don’t wait up further, just bring the best induction cooktop now after reading our top best-recommended Induction Cooker.
Let’s review the best induction cooker In India 2021.
Best Induction Cooker (Induction Stove) In India 2021
Philips is one of the most favorable brands in Induction Cooktop as this induction stove offers great quality and performance. It is rated as 4.1 out of 5 by its amazon customers.
Philips offers a variety of products in the home and kitchen appliances, making it one of the leading brands in the Indian market and thus making it the best induction cooktop.
Philips Induction Cooker is a top-notch product that makes your cooking experience loveable, and you will want to cook more food for your loved ones. Cooking will be a life-changing experience as compared to cooking to Gas Stove.
Philips Viva Collection Induction Cooktop has an advanced technology that ensures right heating capacity which doesn’t boil the vitamins and nutritions. Infact, this induction cooktop will seal all the vitamins in the food.
Bring home a Philips Induction Cooktop and enjoy a delightful cooking experience which cooks faster than a gas stove, saving a lot of your time and energy.
To start your cooking process, you need to press the cooking mode button, once you turn on the induction cooktop. If you don’t press the cooking mode option, then the induction cooktop will automatically get turned off.
Philips Induction stove comes with 6 preset cooking menus so you really don’t need to worry about setting the temperature, it will do it automatically.
It is known for the best effortless cooking and heating solution so this will be the right product to bring home and always invest in the right kind of product, so this will be the best induction cooktop to add in your list of kitchen appliances.
Key Features Of Philips Induction Cooker
- Advanced Technology Ensure High Heating Efficiency.
- Cooks Food Faster Than Gas Stove.
- Touch start for ease of use.
- Made for Indian cooking.
- 0 to 3 hours of time setting.
- The auto-off program cooks food safely.
- More comfortable cooking without flame.
- Joyful Effortless Cooking.
- Cool-to-touch surface cooks foods safely.
- 1-year Warranty on the product.
- Power is of 2100 watts.
- The operating voltage is 220-240 volts.
With so many leading brands on the online portals and in the Indian market, Bajaj tops our list and becomes one of the best induction stoves.
This induction cooktop will be your new best friend as it will ease out all your worries on cooking the food as this induction stove cooks the food faster and efficiently as compared to the traditional gas stove.
Bajaj Induction cooktop comes with preset menus to meet the requirements of your cooking. It has a unique feature that displays the time so you get to see and choose your cooking time and customize the temperature your way.
Bajaj Induction stove only consumes 1900W of power which makes it reliable and durable. Welcome home Bajaj majesty Induction Cooktop and experience a new level of cooking and hassle-free operations.
It looks elegant and comes with a digital LED display which just doesn’t enhance the look but also helps while you’re cooking.
It comes with Tact-Switch Controls which provides options while you’re cooking so you can customize the cooking time for different dishes.
Key Features of Bajaj Induction Cooker
- Preset menus to suit your cooking needs.
- Energy Efficient g induction cooktop : Consumes only 1900 Watts of power.
- Keep warm mode
- Power Switch: Indicates power consumed during cooking.
- Auto Shut Off Feature which makes an Induction cooker shuts off in a minute if there is no vessel detected.
- Delay Start
- 1-year Warranty: on product
- Power: 1900 watts.
- Working Voltage Range-130V TO 260V AC
- Protect against high temperature
- Cook Food Faster and Efficiently
- Tact-Switch Controls
Here comes our another top recommended and best induction cooktop from Bajaj, one of the leading brands in the Indian market.
Bajaj Popular 1400-Watt Induction Cooktop is an induction stove which helps in cooking delicious food without using gas. It comes with a touch control panel that has 5 soft-touch tact switches.
It comes with a preset timer option that lets you program the device in your own way so you can automatically turn off the induction stove after a specified time duration.
This feature lets you do other household chores when the dish is cooked.
There is a power switch button which you can turn on or off as per your need. Timer switch denotes the time taken for cooking a dish..
Bajaj induction cooktop ensures safety of your loved ones and especially kids, as it keeps the cooking zone cool, only providing heat within the vessel. Thus it avoids all the accidental burns which can happen while using gas stoves.
The heating options have 7 in-built Indian menu options, which are Dosa/Chapathi, Deep Fry, Pressure Cooker, Heat Milk, Curry, Saute, and Idli and If no vessel is detected within one minute, the smart auto shut-off mechanism automatically switches off the induction stove.
The Bajaj Popular induction cooktop has an elegant design that supports stainless steel and its insulating top ensures that no heat is lost from the cookware’s bottom. It not only saves time and energy but is also easy to clean and maintain, as no grease or grit is formed at the bottom of the vessel.
One of Amazon’s customer reviews –
“It is the best Induction with 1400 watt. I have been using it for more than six months and it is working very well. My wife fell in love with it and forgot to work on cooking gas due to its fast and hygienic cooking.”
Key Features Of Bajaj Induction cooker
- Operates at 1400W power.
- Has the “Keep warm” mode and features 7 in-built Indian menu heating options.
- Control panel has feather- touch keys to choose temperature, time and type of heating.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Includes auto shut-off feature.
- Tact switch controls
- Auto shut off
Are you looking for an induction cooker or induction stove at best prices online mainly Amazon portal? Look no further since you’ve reached the right place to end your search on the best induction cooker in India or the best induction cooktops in India.
Prestige, a premium brand in home and kitchen appliances in India, offers a variety of best induction cookers and induction cooktops to ease out your cooking hassles and food preparation in no time.
The main benefit of induction cooking over traditional cooking is its simplicity. The Prestige Induction Cooktop offers fast and consistent heating at high efficiency.
Add this induction stove to your kitchen slab as it has various features namely anti-magnetic wall, soft-touch buttons, durability, safety, and elegance. Thus, making your cooking a pleasing and enjoyable experience.
The Prestige Induction Cooktop is a user-friendly cooktop that will be a smart addition to your kitchen at an affordable price. It comes with Indian menu options so you can make your traditional Indian food like chapati, idli dosa with just a push of the button.
It has an anti-magnetic wall that only heats the vessel and keeps the other heating zone cool, which makes it quite efficient in its performance.
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#19 in Home & Kitchen
#1 in Induction Cooktops
#1 in Pressure Cookers
Key Features Of Prestige Induction Cooker
- Compact design with Powerful Performance.
- Offers Quick and Consistent Heating at High Efficiency.
- Offers Indian Menu Option.
- Offers Anti-Magnetic Wall.
- Has Soft Touch Buttons.
- Easy Maintenance
Give your kitchen a modern look with Havells induction cookers and induction stove. Havells induction cookers and cooktops are the best induction cooktop and it is in our top recommended products as it offers the best solution for hassle-free cooking.
Now, you don’t need to wait for gas cylinders and pay every month anymore! With just an electricity connection and an induction cooktop at your disposal, you can easily cook tasty food in minutes.
As we all know, preparing a meal or food or even a snack isn’t just about getting the taste right, but also about how conveniently and healthily it is done.
We all should review the features and it’s benefits before making the purchase of an induction stove.
Havells induction cooktop has a digital LED indicator for smooth operations and better functioning.
- 4 cooking options
- 0-2 hours preset timer
- Soft-touch operations
- Digital LED indication for easy operations
- Fixed and variable cooking
- Variable power level control
- Intelligent programs
- Warranty: 1-year product warranty
- Power: 1400 watts
Why should we use an Induction Cooker instead of a Gas Stove?Induction Cooker (Induction Cooktop) is gaining popularity these days and the best part of induction Cooker is they are very efficient and only the pot or the utensils get heated up, without wasting the excess gas. This makes it safe for the kids as it is less prone to accidents. You can cook more options on an induction Cooker as compared to a Gas stove. Indians still want to have the best gas stove in their kitchen but let’s see what makes Induction Cooker (Induction Cooktop) superior as compared to a gas stove.
1. Induction Cooker Prepares Meal FasterThanks to the Induction cooker that lets you prepare your meal faster, as the induction cooktop boils the water by 50% more, and even just heats up the pan without wasting excess gas.
2. Perfect Fit For Your KitchenThis small little appliance will be the perfect fit for your kitchen which helps you to get the right kind of heat that you need.
3. Travel FriendlySince the induction cooker or induction cooktop is very light in weight, so you can carry it if you love travelling.
4. Induction Cooker Is Cost EffectiveAs compared to a gas stove, an induction cooker is cost-effective as the induction stove price varies from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 as compared to Gas stove, which cost way high.
5. Induction Cooker Ensures SafetyOut of all the aspects, the one thing you consider before buying any kind of appliance be it Microwave Oven, Kitchen chimney, Roti Maker, Dishwasher is the safety of your loved ones and kids. And with the induction stove, you can be carefree, as it ensures safety.
6. Easy To Use and CleanAs compared to Gas stove, an induction cooker gives you the best cleaning solutions. Just take a wet cloth and wipe it over in just a few seconds.
The Bottom Line On The Best Induction Cooker In IndiaIn this Era, where we have working women, Induction Cookers (Induction Cooktop) comes to our rescue. There are multiple leading brands offering a variety of Induction cooktop, but we are here to ease out your search. That’s why, we have handpicked those 5 best induction stoves for you guys. Our top best Induction cooker in India is from a popular brand Philips offering Philips Viva Collection Induction Cooktop And another popular brand offering the best Induction Cooker in India is Bajaj. Bajaj majesty Induction Cooktop Bajaj Popular 1400-Watt Induction Cooktop And, if you are prestige fan, End your search here with The Prestige Induction Cooktop I hope you liked our top recommended induction cooker. If you want us to review any other product from another brand, let us know in the comment sections below. Thanks for going through this post, appreciate each one of you. Stay tuned for more product reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the best induction stoves in India are:
- Philips Viva Collection
- Bajaj Majesty ICX7
- Bajaj Popular
- Prestige PIC 20
- Havells Insta Cook RT
One should look for all the product specifications and features before choosing an induction cooker.
Yes, induction cooking is totally safe and in fact it is considered safer than gas burners.
Yes, you can use stainless steel pots for an induction cooker but if your stainless steel pots have a magnetic and flat base then they’ll give the best results with induction cooking.