Although, along with steam press iron others also innovated like dry iron or non-steam iron, & more. But nowadays steam irons have been mostly used in the home. This is why we have brought the best steam iron for home use. Also the best steam iron in India under 1000 & the best steam iron in India under 2000.
This thing you may know already is that there are so many appliances that have come up in the market over the years. And we were even not aware of those until we started using them. And those important appliances that one should have in their home are:
Air fryer, Induction Cooker, Kitchen Chimney, Vacuum cleaner, Roti maker, etc., and one such appliance is Steam iron. Steam iron is a must-have appliance as we all want wrinkle-free, crisp, and freshly looking clothes. Steam Iron is a kind of iron that demands water to be filled in the iron and turn, steam is delivered while we iron the clothes.
Steam press is a necessary appliance if you have school-going kids and need to iron their school dresses every day and even if you are a working woman, you can’t go and give your clothes to laundry every other day. We have given a good try to show you the best quality steam iron in India 2021.
Best Steam Iron In India for 2021Steam press are the technological wonders that have made our lives easier which enables us to iron the clothes easier and faster. Now let us see the best steam iron in India.
Best Steam Iron In India Under 1000
Pigeon Modern Casa 2.0 Steam Iron manufactured by Stovekraft limited. This manufactures high-quality products and makes them available within the customer’s budget. You can get this steam iron at an attractive price from the given link below. But before you should know it features and specifications of this best steam iron in India.
- Certified by ISI that means a standard for safety
- It makes your clothes wrinkles free
- It is available in four colors – Sea Blue, Pink, Red, and Yellow
- It has burst of steam, water spray
- You will get one Casa 2.0 electric iron box & a 2-year warranty card included
- Verticle Steam
- Simple to use by pressing the second button on the top of the iron
- Temperature adjustable knob
- Non-stick coated soleplate
- It removes difficult creases from garments
- 1600 Watts
- Weight – 0.77 Kilograms
- Cord Length – 1.5 M
- Dimension – 11 x 14.5 x 27 centimetres
- Country of origin – China
Bajaj is the most trusted brand in India so you can buy its products without thinking much. This Bajaj MX 3 1250 Watt steam iron gives effective iron to your clothes. You can use it horizontally or vertically on any kind of cloth material. The price of this steam iron is not more than 1,100/INR. It does not include manual spray, the base is small, and not good for heavy usage.
- Translucent Water Tank
- 360 Degree Swivel Cord
- Powerful Steam Spray
- 84 mm thick Non-Stick Sole Plate
- 8 meters Power cord length
- Self Clean Feature
- 200 ML tank capacity
- 1250 Watts
- 2-Year Warranty
- 150 ml water tank
- Iron Box – 12 Grams
- 230 Volts
- Country of origin – China
- Iron Weight – 820 Grams
Inalsa Steam Iron Optra makes your clothes wrinkle-free. The ergonomic design of this steam iron for 360-degree swivel cord, control knob, and a big water tank. This also includes spray function, continuous stream, and ceramic-coated plate. It irons all kinds of crumpled clothes effortlessly as it is the best steam iron in India under 1000.
- Fast iron because it heats the iron within a few minutes
- A helpful spray function to remove creases from your clothes.
- 1400 Watt makes your garments without wrinkle powerfully.
- Dynamic rapid steam technology
- Very Light Weighted
- ISI Approved
- Red Indicator Light
- Thermal Fuse for safety purposes
- High steam rate
- It gives continuous steam up to 18g/min
- 100% for silk, wool, polyester, nylon, cotton, and other material.
- 1400 Watt Consumption
- Color – white & purple combination
- 150 ML Capacity for water tank
- 230 Voltage
- AC 50 Hz
- Non-stick coated plate
- 2-year warranty on buying from Amazon
- Model number – Optra
- Dimension – 24.5 x 10.2 x 13 cm
- 600 Grams weight
Best Steam Iron In India Under 1500
Philips has gained a powerful reputation all over the world. When it comes to a conversation about the best electrical appliance brand so Philips comes first. It has become the most trusted brand over the years. Philips designed GC1905 1440 Watt steam iron to fulfill the modern customer’s modern need. It allows you to iron the revamped clothes smoothly on any fabric. Philips GC1905 price is pocket-friendly, if you buy now from Amazon so can get a 17% off on it.
- Spray function to far away stubborn creases
- Fast heat the iron plate
- Accuracy tip for ironing the deep pockets and double lines
- Excellent ironing result due to its powerful steam
- 180-degree swivel cord for ironing the clothes easily
- Steam control knob
- High steam output
- Continuous steam up to 17g/min
- Self-clean option
- Button groove for ironing along with buttons and seams
- Non-stick soleplate
- 1440 Watt consumption
- 240 Voltage
- 180 ML Water Tank Capacity
- 8 M power cord length
- 50 Hz frequency
- 2-years warranty
- Dimension – 11.5 x 26.1 x 13.6 cm
- 1 KG weight of this item
- Model number – GC1905/21
Bajaj is another popular brand that has served 5 million customers and is still counting and we can find many Bajaj appliances in Indian households.
This Bajaj iron box consumes 1250 watt power and ensures effective ironing.
This Bajaj iron box has a very powerful water spray system and with the help of a spray system, it helps the user to flatten out all the tricky creases around the button areas.
The Bajaj MX 4 steam iron comes with a non-stick coating which facilitates its easy and smooth gliding on all kinds of fabric.
This non-stick coated soleplate ensures that the fabric doesn’t stick to the cloth due to excessive heat. Thus, this steam press runs smoothly on the fabric making it one of the best steam iron in India and that’s why it is in the top three.
This Bajaj iron box houses distribute the steam evenly on the fabric eliminating all the difficult creases in no time.
Hence, It gives immediate pressed quality and leaves the clothes wrinkle-free, crisp and new in half the time.
The Bajaj Majesty MX 4 steam press has a high storage capacity water tank and stores water up to 150ml.
Hence, you don’t really have to refill again and again while ironing a large pile of clothes in one go.
You need to wait for some time for the iron press to heat. Only then you will be able to use the steam function effectively and smoothly. It will lead to water leakage, If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used.
Key Features of The Bajaj MX 4 steam iron
- Non-stick coated sole plate
- Ensure safety of clothes
- 12 grams of steam output
- 150 ml translucent water tank
- Self cleaning facility for a longer life
- 1250 watts Power
- 2 years Warranty on product
- Non stick coated sole plate
- Uniform steam distribution
- Powerful water spray
- 360 degree swivel cord
- Vertical ironing feature
Difference Between Dry Iron And Steam IronWondering what is the difference between Dry iron and Steam iron and why steam iron is preferred over dry iron? Well, steam iron uses the water and releases steam when you iron the clothes. It removes and eliminates all the wrinkles from the cloth quickly and effectively. Steam iron basically softens and moistens the cloth making it very easy to remove wrinkles. Thus, It gives crisp cloth. Some more difference between dry iron and steam iron are on the basis of the following:
1. Water TankThe main difference between dry iron and steam iron is the water tank. Dry iron doesn’t have a water tank and the main aspect of steam iron is that it uses water which releases steam to remove wrinkles from the cloth.
2. The SoleplateWhen we look at the soleplate of the dry iron, it is quite solid but the soleplate of the steam iron is also solid, but it contains holes so the steams get released.
3. Spraying MistThere are many steam irons which gives the option of spraying mist. This ensures that you will be able to moisten the fabric to a certain extent. When that happens, it becomes easier to remove the wrinkles even from the heavier fabric. This is one of the main reasons why you need to choose an iron with the spraying mist feature. On the other hand, If we use dry iron, the user needs to put the pressure on the iron in order to remove the wrinkles.
Safety Measures While Using a Steam IronWe need to take some preventive measures to use steam iron and it is quite important to read instructions printed on the product’s booklet.
- Avoid placing the iron on the rough surface or the shaky table especially when hot, and not in use.
- Do not leave the steam press unattended on the ironing table or bed when you are done, especially when kids are around.
- Call the professional immediately when the iron needs servicing.
- Do not continue using it with faults like a damaged cord etc.
- Make sure that the switch of the iron is turned off and not plugged in when you are filling or emptying the water.
- Keep the iron press at an elevated location to keep them away from kids.
- Do not use water near the iron for any purpose other than to fill the tank.
Wrap UpSteam press is important and a must-have appliance in every Indian household, just like a Microwave Oven, Air cooler, Vacuum Cleaner, Induction Cooktop, Gas stove. Steam Iron helps us in making our household chore easier, better and smoother. Choosing the best iron in India is important as it removes wrinkles and crumbles present on the cloth and gives us crisp, and fresh looking cloth. So, for that fact, me and my team have done intensive research and picked the best steam iron in India. Our top recommended picks are as follows. Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray Philips GC3811/80 Azur Performer Steam Iron The Bajaj MX3 steam iron I hope you liked our reviews on the best steam iron. Also read more reviews on more kitchen appliances like Dishwasher, Best Microwave, Best kitchen chimney, Best roti maker, Best induction cooktop. Have a happy purchase.
Frequently Asked Question
Pigeon’s stovekraft, Bajaj’s MX 3 and Philips GC1905 are some of the best steam iron available on Amazon at best prices.
Bajaj, Philips and Inalsa are some of the brands that offer a range of steam irons with all the features and that too in budget.
You should go through all the product features and specifications while choosing a steam iron and also you should set a budget before buying. Although steam irons are not all that expensive, still setting your budget or price range will help you limit your options.
There is nothing bad in using a dry iron but if we compare it with a steam iron, steam irons are faster and more effective than dry irons. Although a little higher in price than dry iron, steam iron gives powerful performance on every type of cloth and it also saves a lot of time.
Yes, steam irons are perfectly safe to use but since it gets hot just like any other iron you should be careful while using it especially when kids and pets are around.