Weight loss! Weight loss is the most searched term on the internet nowadays. Because obesity has become the main concern these days due to sedentary lifestyles, irregular sleeping habits, and junk foods.
There are lots of impressive-looking diets are popping up on the internet that encourages the patrons to lose weight by adding some certain healthy fruit and lose weight in just a few weeks.
But reserving this condition and getting back to a slimmer body is quite difficult and seems can be impossible sometimes. However, some change in our daily and some discipline in the habits you can get back on your feet.
One of the best diet plans to lose weight is a boiled egg diet. Because it contains high protein which helps to lose up to 12 pounds in just two weeks!
American scientists have found that eggs boost satiety and reduce short-term food consumption which leads you to weight loss. Along with eggs, you will have other healthy veggies, high fiber, fruits, seeds, and nuts to lose weight without compromising on any nourishment. Today, I will share with you a boiled egg diet plan that can help you to lose weight in just 7 days.
Let’s have a look at 7 days egg diet plan and some other egg diet plans, which can help you to lose weight fast.
What Is A Boiled Egg Diet Plan?
Can a boiled egg contribute to weight loss? The answer to this question has been published around since the 1970s when the vogue published a guide to an egg and wine diet.
The egg diet plan gained in popularity on the internet in 2010 as the egg-fest and was born out of the keto diet as a way to jumpstart stalled weight loss. Boiled eggs are the perfect part of a balanced diet, which can provide many health benefits. And the boiled diet egg diet is a two-week diet plan that requires to have a maximum of two boiled eggs per day with other nutritious foods like chicken and lean meat.
Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods available to us. Because they are protein-rich and loaded with vitamins, folate, iron, choline and low in carbohydrates and calories. These nutrients can improve the metabolic rate, brain function, protect from heart disease and build muscle mass. The egg diet has multiple versions, but in every version, you can only drink water or zero calories beverages. Some of the best and most popular egg diets are:
- 14-day egg diet
- Egg-only diet
- Medical egg diet
- Egg and grapefruit diet
- Keto diet
Benefits Of Boiled Egg Diet
- Eggs are loaded with antioxidants which help the body to flush out the toxins easily. Thereby it reduces the inflammation and stress from our body.
- It also contains healthy fats, rich in dietary fiber, lean protein these nutrients can help you to lose weight and give you a slim body. The choline which presents in an egg can boost the metabolism and helps with fetal brain development.
- Boiled eggs contain vitamin D which is useful for reversing the symptoms of PCOS that increase obesity in our body. Vitamin D also promotes immune function and bone health.
- Boiled eggs are a great source of protein which aids weight loss. Protein can aid the muscle’s strengths and tone them with exercise, it is beneficial for the overall development of the body.
- The biotin which presents in boiled eggs are an essential element for or guts and improves the digestion process and it also speeds up the metabolism in our body.
- Some studies show that eating regularly can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Eating boiled eggs can reduce cholesterol levels and blood sugar naturally.
Basic Tips For The Boiled Egg Diet Plan
- Do not consume salt, instead use a substitute
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day because it will keep you hydrated.
- Follow boiled egg diet two weeks for the best results.
- Eat only boiled and drained vegetables, lemon juice or vinegar may only be used.
- Do light exercises during the diet.
- Do not drink alcohol during the diet.
- Consume at least 1200-1500 calories per day according to your current weight, age, current medications, height, and activity level.
Boiled Egg Diet Plan For 1 week
Breakfast: Eat 2 boiled eggs with 2 almonds, 1 cup milk, and half apple
Lunch: Tuna salad with 1 cup of buttermilk
Dinner: Grilled chicken or tofu with 1 cup veggies
Breakfast: Start with 2 boiled eggs and a half medium bowl of oatmeal
Lunch: Baked fish or grilled mushroom, vegetable quinoa with 1 cup curd
Dinner: Mixed veggies soup
Breakfast: Eat 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup green tea, and 1whole wheat toast
Lunch: Boiled garbanzo bean salad with 1 cup of buttermilk
Dinner: 2 medium size flatbread, mixed vegetable curry, half a cup of sauteed mushrooms and half a cup of curd.
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup fresh orange juice and 2 banana pancakes without maple syrup.
Lunch: Grilled chicken or mushroom with Italian herbs, blanched veggies, and 1 cup of coconut water
Dinner: Eat salmon steak or tofu with raw or blanched veggies in yogurt dressing with 1 cup of buttermilk.
Breakfast: 1 boiled eggs, 1 cup green tea, and 1 banana muffin
Lunch: 2 whole wheat or ragi flatbread, mixed vegetable curry, 1 cup soup, and a half cup of curd
Dinner: Grilled fish or mushroom, veggies and 1 cup warm milk with a little turmeric.
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 2 flaxseed pancakes with berries and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: Salad and 1 small cup fruits with sour cream or curd
Dinner: 1 Bowl seafood and 1 piece of dark chocolate
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 1 whole-wheat toast, 1 cup green tea and a half cup of baked beans
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad and steam veggies
Dinner: Steamed vegetables with 1 cup of coconut water
The Second-week Boiled Egg Diet Plan
Breakfast: Vegetable quinoa, 4 almonds, and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: Boiled egg and salad
Dinner: Soup and grilled tofu or fish
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup milk, and 1 banana
Lunch: 3 tofu wraps or lettuce tuna, few pistachios and 1 cup chilled coconut water
Dinner: fish and salad
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs sandwiches and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: 1 bowl of fruit salad with lime juice, mint leaves little black pepper and feta cheese
Dinner: kidney bean chili, beetroot, and half pita bread
Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs, half cup baked beans, 4 strips of bacon and 1 cup of green tea
Lunch: Soup and 3 frilled fish
Dinner: Raw vegetable salad, 2 oz chicken and 1 cup milk with a little turmeric
Breakfast: Banana shake
Lunch: Half a cup of brown rice, 1 small cup veggies, 2 boiled egg curries with 1 cup yogurt
Dinner: Pasta and meatballs and 1 cup of buttermilk
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 4 almonds and 1 cup of orange juice
Lunch: A bowl fruit salad
Dinner: 1 bowl soup of veggies
Breakfast: 1 small bowl of oatmeal, 2 almonds, and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: 1 bowl pho with boiled eggs
Dinner: Kidney bean chili, 1 cup of coconut water with cucumber slices
Foods To Eat During Boiled Egg Diet
- Black pepper
- Chicken breast
- Soy chunks
- Sunflower butter
- Flaxseed butter
- Chili flakes
Foods Not To Eat During Boiled Egg Diet
- Junk food
- High-fat meat
- Sugary drinks
- Cream cheese
- Chicken with skin
- Low-fat milk and low-fat yogurt
Go ahead and try this boiled egg diet and lose weight in 2 weeks. And if you like this post, please share this post with your friends on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook and also comment below your opinion.